These No-Bake Cranberry Almond Granola Protein Balls are made with only 5 ingredients. They are very easy to make as most of the required ingredients are already contained in the granola. No overly complicated shopping list here. The only things you will need is one bowl and 5 minutes of your time! Gluten-free, egg-free, kid-friendly! Vegan / dairy-free option also available.
This is a sponsored post for the Bob’s Red Mill #granolabobsway advertising campaign.
A few weeks back, Bob’s Red Mill contacted me to ask me if I would be interested in participating in their August campaign to promote their line of Pan-Baked Granolas.
I absolutely love the brand and I use their products in most of my recipes so they didn’t have to push very hard to convince me!
They’ve sent me 1 bag for every flavor: Lemon Blueberry, Coconut Spice, Maple Sea Salt, and Cranberry Almond. To be honest, I’m usually not a huge fan of granola, I do eat some from time to time, but it usually isn’t part of my everyday routine.
But I’ll just say this: They have instantly turned me into a regular buyer. This stuff is so, so good. All of the flavors are extremely tasty, and very healthy as well! Gluten-free and only 7 grams of added sugar per serving. Simply amazing.
How to make Granola Protein Balls
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Break the granola clusters. The way I did it is that I opened the bag, removed the air, closed it, then gently rolled it with a rolling pin. Simple.
3. Pour the whole bag of granola (any of their flavor, here I used Cranberry Almond) into a large mixing bowl, add almond butter, coconut flour, vanilla whey protein powder, and almond milk. Stir until well combined:
4. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls using your hands and place them on your baking sheet:
5. Place them in the fridge for 2 hours, then place them into a sealed container for up to 7 days. Done!
Why I Think You’ll Love This Recipe
- Very Few Ingredients. As stated above, no extensive shopping list here. Most of the ingredients required to make these delicious energy balls are contained in the granola bag.
- Can Be Made In 4 Different Flavors. Yes, you heard me right! This might become your go-to healthy protein ball recipe. You can use any of the 4 flavors, so it might take a while before you get bored with this recipe!
- Whipped Up in No Time. No-bake, very simple. The only thing you’ll need is a mixing bowl and a small pan.
- Perfect Healthy Snack or Breakfast. Grab a few of these and pack them in your lunchbox for the perfect on the go treat.
- Very Tasty. I mean, all my recipes are, but this one is particularly easy to make, so I thought it was worth mentioning!
More Protein Balls
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment & rating below! Don’t forget to Follow Me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more delicious recipes. I also LOVE seeing your creations, take a pic and Tag @onecleverchef on Instagram!
***CLICK BELOW TO PIN FOR LATER!***
Cranberry Almond Granola Protein Balls
These no-bake, 5-ingredient Cranberry Almond Granola Protein Balls are made using Bob's Red Mill's Pan-Baked, Gluten-free granola. Super tasty and easy to make, they are the perfect on-the-go snack!
Vegan Version (Coming very soon!)
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Break the Clusters. Remove the air from the granola bag, then roll it gently using a rolling pin (or your fist/palm), to break the clusters.
Stir Everything Together. Pour the whole bag into a large mixing bowl, add 1 cup almond butter, 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder, 1/4 cup coconut flour, and 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk. Stir until well combined.
Roll Into Balls. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls using your hands. I used a 1/8 cup measuring cup to make equally sized balls. Place the balls on the lined baking pan.
Refrigerate. Place the balls in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set. (They will be oily at first, but will set in the fridge)
Store. Place the balls in an airtight container. To be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I use and trust!