These Keto Matcha Lime Collagen Fat Bombs are a very healthy and satisfying way to increase your daily collagen intake. These delicious no-bake treats will also simply require 5 minutes of your time and one bowl! Low-carb, refined sugar-free, paleo, gluten-free, and nut-free.
This is not a sponsored post. All the ideas, images and opinions here are my own.
Today’s recipe is for my fat burning warriors out there. Looking at you, Keto crowd!
I’ve also added a generous dose of collagen peptides using Top Notch Nutrition’s Vanilla Super Collagen. Collagen supplements are becoming increasingly popular and for a reason!
It is said that taking collagen daily will help alleviate joint pain, as well as improve digestive system, bone, nail, and hair health. This recipe is a quick, easy and very tasty way to take your daily collagen.
Lastly, there is also a serving of matcha green tea in every bite!
Green matcha is packed with powerful antioxidants, will help with boosting your metabolism to burn more calories, detoxifies, calms you and lift your moods, and will also improve concentration.
Why I Think You’ll Love This Recipe!
- So Easy. This recipe is no-bake, only requires one bowl and is ready within 5 minutes (excluding freezing time of course).
- Very Tasty. If you like key lime pie, you’ll love those matcha lime fat bombs. Sweet enough, with a delicious just-powerful-enough natural lime taste, you’ll want to come back for more.
- Make it Ahead! It is perfect for busy mornings. Worried you’re not going to hit your macros, or you’d simply like a quick and easy way to get that collagen in? Make a few batches of these, and freeze them. You could also replace lime with any other citrus fruit, so you don’t get bored!
- Incredibly Healthy. Like I’ve mentioned above, this recipe is filled with healthy fats, collagen peptides, and matcha green tea. It will boost your metabolism, provide you with a generous dose of collagen, and make sure you hit your (fat) macros for the day!
How to Make Keto Matcha Lime Collagen Fat Bombs
- Line a banana bread pan with parchment paper.
- Stir together the unsweetened shredded coconut, coconut oil, lime juice, lime zest, collagen, and matcha powder until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into your baking pan.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in the freezer, in a sealed container, for up to 3 months.
What Is The Purpose of a Keto Fat Bomb
Fat bombs are essentially made with healthy fats (Coconut oil, butter, ghee, nut butters), and are designed to help people on a keto diet to basically eat enough fat.
Which Collagen Product did I Use?
For this recipe, I used Top Notch Nutrition‘s Vanilla Super Collagen. Wonderful product, it tastes great, feels great, and it is also great as a coffee creamer, which is really awesome! Johnny and Bethanny are both very friendly and approachable people, which to me, is another plus!
More Keto Recipes
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Keto Lemon Pie Protein Popsicles
- Peanut Butter Collagen Protein Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment & rating below! Don’t forget to Follow Me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more delicious recipes. I also LOVE seeing your creations, take a pic and Tag @onecleverchef on Instagram!
***CLICK BELOW TO PIN FOR LATER!***
Keto Matcha Lime Collagen Fat Bombs
These Keto Matcha Lime Collagen Fat Bombs are the perfect way to boost your collagen and healthy fat intake, while also satisfying your sweet tooth at the same time!
Line a banana bread pan with parchment paper.
Mixing. In a large mixing bowl, stir 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut, 3/4 cup (4 scoops) Top Notch Nutrition's Vanilla Super Collagen, 3/4 cup melted coconut oil, 2 tbsp matcha powder, and juice and zest of 1 lime until well combined.
Spread. Press the mixture evenly into your banana bread pan.
Freeze. Transfer to freezer for at least 2 hours. (Until frozen solid)
Slice. Cut the frozen slab into 10 bars.
Store. May be stored either in the fridge for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months, in a sealed container.
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I use and trust!